Re: [LAD] Plugin block length restrictions

From: Fons Adriaensen <fons@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 22 2012 - 14:41:09 EEST

On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 07:15:32PM -0400, David Robillard wrote:

> Well, this effort which you have so vehemently attacked was an effort to
> establish this functionality in hosts.

I did not attack that effort (which I see as a good thing), nor LV2
in general.

I did 'attack'

1. Your statement (in your original post) that zero-latency convolution
   requires synchronous operation and does not allow the use of threads,

2. Your statement (in a later post) that the multithreaded approach used
   by zita-convolver leads to less stable and reliable systems.

Both statements are wrong, that's all there is to it.

Ciao,

--
FA