[LAD] LV2 amp

From: hermann meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Sat Dec 08 2012 - 18:35:11 EET

Am 29.11.2012 17:36, schrieb Aurélien Leblond:
> Incidentally, are there other LV2 plugins that would do at Amp Modelling?
I have added the first lv2 plug out of guitarix to our git repository
now, its a amp model out of gxamp-1 (12ax7) the tonestack sovtek and the
cabinet convolver (4x12).
The UI is released in gtkmm (gxwmm) and tested to work in jalv and in
the latest svn-version of qtractor.

I'm really impressed by seeing my gtkmm based plug-in UI work flawless
in a qt-based-host,
that's indeed great floor-work by Rui Nuno Capela and David Robillard .

greets
hermann