Re: [LAD] [LAU] ANN: CMKeyboard

From: Bill Gribble <grib@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 10 2012 - 00:06:18 EET

Patrick, interesting stuff! I am about to push an early version of my current project to github -- python and clutter implementing a puredata knockoff (with python data types and evaluator).

I've found it to be a good combo so far, using multiprocessing to separate engine, UI, and DSP (in C extension).

Thanks,
Bill Gribble