Re: [LAD] Jack dropping connections ?

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Thu Dec 27 2012 - 22:37:39 EET

On Thu, 2012-12-27 at 20:13 +0000, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> Anyone else running jack1 uninterrupted for months noticed anything
> strange ?

Happens/happened on my machines for Jack1 within some seconds, that's
why I'm using Jack2 in the first place. Today there at least is one
other reason to prefer Jack2, the -Xalsarawmidi switch.

Jack 1 never worked on my computers and I don't have seen it running
stable on the machine of friends.

If Jack 1 does fail, what's bad with using Jack 2 instead?