Re: [LAD] What KvR didnīt understand.

From: Ove Karlsen <ove.karlsen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 07 2013 - 16:46:09 EET

On 1/7/2013 3:34 PM, Brett McCoy wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 9:25 AM, Ove Karlsen
> <ove.karlsen@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
>
>> I would like to take the oppourtunity to reply this with, that the
>> psychiatry has become such an instritution of abuse, that bullies online
>> have started using their phrases.
> <lots of stuff snipped>
>
> Can we just stick with discussions of Linux audio?

And Personally, to idiots like these, I would like to say:
www.worshipthediscusting.com is for you.

 From www.worshipthediscusting.com

"The ripest greetings from (gtc): Gay cottaging toilet-whore and general
fertiliser enthusiast.

This is the GTC homepage: www.worshipthediscusting.com Here we can
discuss what toilets are the best, and what fertiliser gives the right
sprite.

Also related activities such as rolling around in maneur, claiming to
be superior to the world, can be discussed here.

Fantasies about being raped by big brutus in shining armour, are
especially welcome, and are especially nice as a variation on our
regular obession with sucking strange dicks.

GTC."

That is right up their alley, I think.

Peace Be With You.