Re: [LAD] What KvR didnīt understand.

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 07 2013 - 16:53:25 EET

On Tue, January 8, 2013 1:46 am, Ove Karlsen wrote:
> On 1/7/2013 3:34 PM, Brett McCoy wrote:
>> On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 9:25 AM, Ove Karlsen
>> <ove.karlsen@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
>>
>>> I would like to take the oppourtunity to reply this with, that the
>>> psychiatry has become such an instritution of abuse, that bullies
>>> online
>>> have started using their phrases.
>> <lots of stuff snipped>
>>
>> Can we just stick with discussions of Linux audio?
>>
> And Personally, to idiots like these, I would like to say:
> www.worshipthediscusting.com is for you.
>
> From www.worshipthediscusting.com
>
> "The ripest greetings from (gtc): Gay cottaging toilet-whore and general
> fertiliser enthusiast.
>
> This is the GTC homepage: www.worshipthediscusting.com Here we can
> discuss what toilets are the best, and what fertiliser gives the right
> sprite.
>
> Also related activities such as rolling around in maneur, claiming to
> be superior to the world, can be discussed here.
>
> Fantasies about being raped by big brutus in shining armour, are
> especially welcome, and are especially nice as a variation on our
> regular obession with sucking strange dicks.
>
> GTC."
>
> That is right up their alley, I think.

Literally ;-)

> Peace Be With You.

Slight contradiction here :-)

There is nothing wrong with speaking your mind as it takes all sorts to
make up a community but off topic discussions are generally worked out on
the LAU list.

Separate from that language like the above is usually reserved for IRC. We
tend to be a bit less vulgar on the mailing lists even though you might
find that many of the people on this list will also participate on IRC.
For those that do not the crossover can be disturbing.

You'll find you get a more considered discussion on the mailing lists if
you try to restrain yourself from going into vulgar language to make your
point.

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd