Re: [LAD] making sense of Jack MIDI; or, is this an appropriate use for Jack?

From: Fred Gleason <fredg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 16 2013 - 17:46:11 EET

On Feb 15, 2013, at 18:41 11, M Donalies wrote:

> I suppose I've been spoiled by the Qt documentation.

You have been! I regard TrollTech's docs as the 'gold standard' for the entire industry; even M$ docs, for all their bloat, are not near as easy to use.

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Chief Developer |
| | Paravel Systems |
| ...one of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that, |
| lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful termination of |
| their C programs. |
| -- Robert Firth |