Re: [LAD] OT: Bitwig beta for Linux reviewed

From: Tim E. Real <termtech@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 08 2013 - 23:37:26 EET

On March 8, 2013 09:31:50 PM Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> IIRC Muse can mute individual clips, but Muse never was
> able to run on my machine. I tested it for different distros, in
> different years.

Howdy, Ralf.
Can you give us an idea of why this might be?
Any clues at all, like choice of kernels, tweaks, RTIRQs etc.
Can you briefly describe the hardware involved?
I imagine you must run a pretty tight setup there.

Your experience with MusE is important to us.
We'd like to try to correct whatever the problem is, with your help.

Thanks.
Tim.