[LAD] error with jalv

From: Gianfranco Ceccolini <gianfranco@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jun 17 2013 - 21:33:25 EEST

hi LADs

I installed linux on a new macbook retina and have getting some trouble
running jalv.

it gives me the error

gian@email-addr-hidden-MacBookPro:~/mod/LV2/jalv-1.4.0$ jalv.gtk
http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/plugins/gx_amp#GUITARIX
Plugin: http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/plugins/gx_amp#GUITARIX
UI: http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/plugins/gx_amp#gui
JACK Name: GxAmplifier-X
Cannot connect to server socket err = No such file or directory
Cannot connect to server request channel
jackdmp 1.9.10
Copyright 2001-2005 Paul Davis and others.
Copyright 2004-2013 Grame.
jackdmp comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
no message buffer overruns
no message buffer overruns
no message buffer overruns
JACK server starting in realtime mode with priority 10
audio_reservation_init
Acquire audio card Audio1
creating alsa driver ... hw:1,0|hw:1,0|256|2|44100|0|0|nomon|swmeter|-|32bit
configuring for 44100Hz, period = 256 frames (5.8 ms), buffer = 2 periods
ALSA: final selected sample format for capture: 24bit little-endian
ALSA: use 2 periods for capture
ALSA: final selected sample format for playback: 24bit little-endian
ALSA: use 2 periods for playback
Block length: 256 frames
MIDI buffers: 32768 bytes
Comm buffers: 131072 bytes
Update rate: 2 Hz
using block size: 256

MasterGain = -15,000000
PreGain = 0,000000
Distortion = 20,000000
Drive = 0,250000
Middle = 0,500000
Bass = 0,500000
Treble = 0,500000
Cabinet = 10,000000
Presence = 5,000000
model = 0,000000
t_model = 1,000000
c_model = 0,000000
Inconsistency detected by ld.so: dl-open.c: 684: _dl_open: Assertion
`_dl_debug_initialize (0, args.nsid)->r_state == RT_CONSISTENT' failed!
JackEngine::XRun: client = GxAmplifier-X was not finished, state = Triggered
JackAudioDriver::ProcessGraphAsyncMaster: Process error
gian@email-addr-hidden-MacBookPro:~/mod/LV2/jalv-1.4.0$ Unknown error...
'Jack::JackTemporaryException'
  what():

due to the new retina display I've installed both KDE and GNOME. I wonder
if the problems com from that.

Any help is appreciated.

kind regards

Gian