Re: [LAD] Just an information about the state of affairs - Re: forking (was Re: Aeolus)

From: Geoff Beasley <geoff@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Sep 24 2013 - 08:06:38 EEST

On 24/09/13 02:51, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> Please explain why musescore refers to a webpage that was closed six
> years ago (when I moved to Italy), while the code that is on github
> is of more recent date and can't have come from that site. Do you
> want to create the impression that Aeolus is no longer maintained ?
please read more carefully Fons. Tim is a dev from the Muse Sequencer
project not the Musescore project. They are not affiliated. And he is a
very fine chap (like yourself!) who would in no way wish to create any
such impression as you suggest. He was mearly pointing put his surprise
at the links still being on the Muse site. He was also showing you great
respect in that email - time to calm this thing down.

Can we put this to bed now please. My inbox is over it ;)

cheers