[LAD] Drivers for RME (USB) MADI device (Madiface XT)

From: D. Sen <d.sen2005@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Aug 11 2014 - 06:47:13 EEST

Hi List-members,

I was advised by Paul Davis to inquire on this list whether there has
been or is likely to be any activity in developing ALSA drivers for the
RME Madiface XT device. Its a USB device and as such makes it very
amenable to a portable audio work.

I have used PCIe based Madiface in the past using ALSA. However, I could
not get the USB based Madiface XT to work. The device was recognized
correctly (as per the SYSLOG) - however no drivers were loaded.

Best Regards,
Deep