Re: [LAD] [Bulk] Re: How can a LV2 plugin know on what host's MIDI Channel it's on?

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Oct 17 2014 - 11:33:22 EEST

On Fri, 2014-10-17 at 01:12 -0700, Len Ovens wrote:
> I would suggest that Calf Monosynth is channel agnostic. That is it
> ignores the channel information and uses midi events for any channel.

Len explained it ;). Omni mode:
http://lists.linuxaudio.org/pipermail/linux-audio-dev/2014-October/035575.html

It can be tested, if it is done that way, by recording or editing two or
more channels with one Qtractor MIDI track. Btw. Qtractor's track
properties dialog allows to select channel 1 to 16, while other
sequencers might provide to select from 1 to 16 + any or all, Qtractor
provides to check "omni".