[LAD] DIY Drum Booth

From: Gerald <gerald.mwangi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Dec 03 2014 - 21:53:21 EET

Hi,
I recently moved with my Band (www.jimson-drift.de) into a new
rehearsalroom. I'm thinking of building a drum booth especially for
recording. Can someone point me to the right literature? I'm interested the
Physics of room acoustics and would like to first understand the problem
theoretically (that means the math). I want to understand the
distribution of the acoustic modes of a given room in order to
optimize/minimize their amplitude, as well as the
reverberation/reflection aspects of different materials. Just want
deeper insights to plan the booth.
Thanks,
Gerald