Re: [LAD] DIY Drum Booth

From: Etienne Rouge <contact@email-addr-hidden-rouge.net>
Date: Sat Dec 06 2014 - 14:44:55 EET

I'd go for the cult classic : Master Handbooks of acoustics (lot of
therory + practical examples)

Avoid - at all costs- internet "wisdom", except for very practical
stuffs such as DIY "broadband" absorbers and such. But I insist very
much on this point : about this very topic, people on the internet don't
know what they are talking about, and people who know rarely write on
the internet. (however I wouldn't be surprise to see acoustic experts in
this list, but LAD is not the "wild internet")

Even better : if you have a science universiity library nearby, they
probably have thesis and many books you can't find on amazon...
depending how deep you wanna dig

Please note that building accoustic booth is a job by itself.