Re: [LAD] fftw_complex and C++11

From: Harry van Haaren <harryhaaren@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 05 2015 - 00:19:11 EET

> On Sun, Jan 4, 2015 at 4:30 PM, Aurélien Leblond <blablack@email-addr-hidden>
> wrote:
> >> - Compile this plugin with C99 - that's the solution I have in the git
> >> at the moment but I get the warning "cc1plus: warning: command line
> >> option '-std=c99' is valid for C/ObjC but not for C++ [enabled by
> >> default]" and call me pedantic but I don't like warnings!

As far as I can tell, you're passing the -std=c99 flags to a C++ compiler.
Make your build-system use a C compiler for said C file (generally renaming
the extension to .c instead of .cpp/.cxx is enough).

Also ensure you're passing the flags to CFLAGS and not CXXFLAGS.

Hope that fixes the warnings! Cheers, -Harry

--
http://www.openavproductions.com