[LAD] Jack1 and Fl::lock

From: Aurélien Leblond <blablack@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Apr 14 2015 - 22:52:06 EEST

Hi,

I have been debugging an issue in Giada where sometimes it would get
disconnected from Jack1 at start (not Jack2).

During my debugging, I found that the JackSyncCallback method setup in
Giada's jack_set_sync_callback uses Fl::lock which blocks the main
process and Jack doesn't like that.
I believe that's what the problem is (especially as after removing
them I cannot reproduce it anymore)...

Does anyone who knows Jack much better than I do (in fact I'm a real
noob in that area) think I'm right in my investigation's finding?

Thanks in advance,
Aurélien