Re: [LAD] User eXperience in Linux Audio

From: Tim E. Real <termtech@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Apr 25 2015 - 06:55:31 EEST

On April 24, 2015 10:18:57 PM Tim E. Real wrote:
> 6: Now turn the mouse pointer back on. Done.

Ehm, missed on of the best parts:
6: Now return the mouse pointer to where it was when originally clicked.
7: Now turn the mouse pointer back on. Done.

Although, realizing now that when using this 'mouse hiding' technique,
 it doesn't really matter if we use crossing borders or centre-screen mouse.
As long as it returns to where it was when clicked (6:).

Hmm, realizing now that hidden cross-border might actually be simpler
 and better than my hidden centre-screen thing:

My centre-screen technique is in fact limited to half-screen height maximum
 movement ie. DOES have screen borders that could be hit.
With hidden cross-border we roll for a full screen after another
 after another...

T.