Re: [LAD] User eXperience in Linux Audio

From: Will Godfrey <willgodfrey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Apr 25 2015 - 10:50:21 EEST

One of my pet hates is erratic implementation of tooltips... that can't be
disabled!

Either provide them for *every* control or not at all, and *please* provide a
way to disable them.

Ideally there should be a way to enable/disable them from every part of your
application, so that an experienced user has them off (and out of the way) but
on using an obscure feature can briefly re-enable them.

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk