Re: [LAD] User eXperience in Linux Audio

From: Thorsten Wilms <self@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Apr 25 2015 - 11:43:28 EEST

On 25.04.2015 09:50, Will Godfrey wrote:
> One of my pet hates is erratic implementation of tooltips... that can't be
> disabled!

I'm not sure where I saw it ... an interesting alternative is to have a
status line in a static location. It can be used for tooltip text,
parameter values and perhaps a few messages. A drawback is of course the
distance between the line and whatever the pointer is hovering.

--
Thorsten Wilms
thorwil's design for free software: