Re: [LAD] Strange Jack1 problem

From: Paul Davis <paul@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 12 2015 - 02:25:52 EEST

Although it pains me to say it, I think the simple fact is that none
of the people close enough to the code understood that we need to use
topological sort.

When we ran into problem inside Ardour in 2011, we came to realize
that toposort was the "standard" solution for this, but back in
2001-2004, none of the people who mattered with respect to this code
realized that is was (a) necessary (b) a well-known solution.