Re: [LAD] libsoundio 1.0.0 released today

From: Devin Anderson <surfacepatterns@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Sep 04 2015 - 21:01:09 EEST

On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 12:41 PM, Andrew Kelley <superjoe30@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> libsoundio is a C library providing cross-platform audio input and output
> for real-time & consumer software. It supports JACK, PulseAudio, ALSA,
> CoreAudio, and WASAPI.

I'm not going to download and play with it because I have no need for
it currently, but I did take a look at some of the code. It's
meticulously clean. Quite readable. Thanks for taking the time to
make it that way.

In my quick read through some of the code, I noticed a duplicate
assertion on line 756 of alsa.cpp:

    assert(errno != EFAULT);

--
Devin Anderson