Re: [LAD] [LAU] LAC is dead! Long live miniLAC!

From: David Runge <dave@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Feb 04 2016 - 01:55:39 EET

Hey Louigi,

yes, this is a legit invitation, otherwise I wouldn't want to send this
out! :-)

c-base has this in its calendar (still titled "LAC16") and slightly
shifted date (time hole issues):
https://www.c-base.org/cal/month.php?cal=regular,seminare,termine&getdate=20160401

There are plenty of events taking place every week and the regular ones
are being shown on the main page.

In other news: http://frab.linuxaudio.org now properly redirects to
http://minilac.linuxaudio.org (for me), therefore the first might be
switched off eventually.