Re: [LAD] Drumgizmo 0.9.9 released

From: Bent Bisballe Nyeng <deva@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 24 2016 - 17:43:03 EET

On 03/24/16 16:25, Christopher Arndt wrote:
> Am 24.03.2016 um 15:14 schrieb Bent Bisballe Nyeng:
>> We're proud to announce the immediate availability of DrumGizmo version
>> 0.9.9!
>> [...]
>> - Linux VST
>
> I'm trying to update the drumgizmo{,-git} AUR package, but I can't
> figure out the correct value for the --with-vst-sources configure option.
>
> Suppose I have the following directory structure
>
> src/drumgizmo
> src/VST3 SDK/plugin.sdk/source/vst2.x
>
> where the latter contains audioeffect.cpp and so on, how would I specify
> the path correctly?

You should set the path to point to you "src/VST SDK" folder, so that
the public.sdk folder resides within that path.

> I'm using the VST3 SDK distribution because it can be downloaded without
> registration and it allows my to specify it as a package source in the
> PKGBUILD file.

DrumGizmo has only been tested with vstsdk 2.4 and I'm pretty sure it
won't work with VST3.

AFAIK the vstsdk 2.4 sources has been officially abandoned by Steinberg
so it can be a bit hard to find, but it should be possible to find it
floating around somewhere on the internet.

Kind regards
Bent Bisballe Nyeng