Re: [LAD] [LAU] LAC2017 extended deadline for all submissions February 28

From: Laurent Pottier <laurent.pottier@email-addr-hidden-st-etienne.fr>
Date: Sun Feb 19 2017 - 11:12:31 EET

Hello Bruno,

Thank you for your message.

> Le 19 févr. 2017 à 00:58, Bruno Ruviaro <bruviaro@scu.edu> a écrit :
>
> Hi Albert et alt.,
>
> The instructions for music submissions say
>
> "required file format is PDF, formatted for A4 paper. It includes:
> • registration form available on the download page of the conference website;
> • technical rider of the work;
> • video or audio link to the project;
> • an artbook."
> Where is this registration form? Is this a music-specific form? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

You just need to register on the scienceconf website. There is no other special registration form.

> Should I upload an audio file of the work directly as "supplementary data" on scienceconf?
>
> Do I need to provide an audio link if I have already uploaded a file as "supplementary data »?

You need to provide a web link to the audio files and to any other material you want

> What is meant by "artbook »?

You have to add a CV, that presents your biography and past works.

Cheers
Laurent

Université Jean Monnet
CIEREC - EA3068