Re: [LAD] Faust plugin GUI

From: Yassin Philip <philcm@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jul 16 2017 - 17:34:03 EEST

If anyone is interested, the CSS for the LV2 Qt plugins generated by
faust2lv2 are in /usr/local/include/faust/gui/Styles/ so in this example :

faust2lv2 -gui -style mystyle myplugin.dsp

The files that will be looked for are

/usr/local/include/faust/gui/Styles/mystyle.qrc :

<!DOCTYPE RCC><RCC version="1.0">
<qresource>
<file>Kiplugs.qss</file>
</qresource>
</RCC>

And /usr/local/include/faust/gui/Styles/mystyle.qss (the actual CSS).

yPhil