Re: [LAD] Jack buffer requirements

From: benravin <ben.alex@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Sep 15 2017 - 19:37:43 EEST

Hi Gordon,

Thanks for the link. In fact I'm developing broadcast receiver for digital
radio standards like DAB, ISDB-T etc. I had a look at your source code. By
using mplayer the IQ output will be fed into jack input port which is the
capture port right ?
 DAB frame duration is 24ms which corresponds to 24ms of audio. But the
audio frame size can be max 60ms. Can JACK support different buffer lengths
for each clients ?

-ben

gordonjcp wrote

Sent from: http://linux-audio.4202.n7.nabble.com/linux-audio-dev-f58952.html