Re: [LAD] Petri-Foo active development?

From: Thomas Mayer <thomas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 18 2018 - 11:33:16 EEST

Hello,

Thomas Mayer schrieb am 12.07.2018 22:02:

> On 06.07.2018 18:24, trebmuh@tuxfamily.org wrote:
>> For info, Debian is removing it for the next stable :
>> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=885781
>
> Maybe other people who have contributed to the development in the past
> will be interested in creating a dev team to keep it in distributions
> and fix the occassional bugs.

Good news everyone! (Professor Farnsworth voice off)

Petri-foo has been unarchived and transferred to a Github organization, and we are (OK, I am) open for anyone who wants to join.

I have had a quick look at the open issues, and as some issues contain patches, these should be fixed pretty soon.

Conversion of code from libgnomecanvas to libcairo should not be too hard, I will have a look at it.

Thanks,
Thomas