Re: [LAD] Petri-Foo active development?

From: hgn <hgn@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 18 2018 - 13:40:49 EEST

I deleted my bug reports in frustration recently.
But the most important ones I remember:

1) I forgot the circumstances where that happens but the "Trim" playback
mode (play sound until note off) internally changes to "single shot".
if I remember correctly that was after changing the Amp level either
with the GUI or through a Midi CC.

2) Setting the amplitude to 0 does not mute the the sound (I used this
to trigger a "city soundscape" with a midi controller and wanted to
slowly turn down the volume with a CC7 volume know.