Re: [LAD] connect(2) call to /dev/shm/jack-0/default/jack_0 failed (err=No such file or directory)

From: Fokke de Jong <fokkedejong@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Sep 16 2018 - 13:01:41 EEST

Does anyone have an idea what causes error?
I don’t really know what option to try anymore.

is the ubuntu package broken? should I build libjack myself?
Can someone with more knowledge of jack internals see a what's happening?
Is thus version of libjack somehow incompatible the the server?

your help would be highly appreciated!

cheers,
Fokke