[LAD] new-session-management on jackaudio.org

From: Rui Nuno Capela <rncbc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Apr 04 2021 - 23:31:25 EEST

Hi all,

Please refer to this thread on linuxmusicians.com forum, starting here:
re. Non-Session-Manager fork descalation
https://linuxmusicians.com/viewtopic.php?p=130477#p130477

I'm not willing to open and engage into yet another discussion about the
so called "NSM fork", though I still don't understand what jackaudio.org
has to do with the new(er)-session-management (aka "NSM fork") and why
it is now moved from linuxaudio.org to jackaudio.org.

I don't like it and as I said before (on #jack irc), it won't get my
vote in: please don't make the same mistake again and keep jackaudio.org
away from this diatribe.

So please, host it on its own website, or github.com page, or on
kx.studio or laborejo.org, as these are the proper to the main two
proponents to "the fork".

Thanks for listening

--
rncbc aka. Rui Nuno Capela