Re: [LAD]  Re: new-session-management on jackaudio.org

From: Christoph Kuhr <christoph.kuhr@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Apr 05 2021 - 23:31:15 EEST
I am not a jack developer, but I do a lot of stuff with jack.
From my perspective I can only say that this whole... thing... has scared me off. I prefer relying on bash scripts. they are reliable.
Which is a shame because I do believe that you people did a good job with the tool, without me knowing the result.

this is what all of you achieved with this discussion, loss of reputation.

my 2c
Am 05.04.21, 21:42 schrieb Filipe Coelho <falktx@email-addr-hidden>:
On 05/04/21 20:31, Rui Nuno Capela wrote:

> besides all the non-technical issues that I won't repeat here, i
> should say that was a disgraceful move to begin with, that
> (double-handledly) resulted in what you all know (and/or chose to
> ignore).

Sorry but what exactly the move to jackaudio.org resulted in, really?
I am not joking, this is an honest and real question.

And I am not talking about points that have already been answered.
I believe the reasons for the move were already well explained.
(Wherever people agree with them or not is a different matter)

I only see you being the single developer/jack-related-person against
such move. Would be interesting to hear other opinions.

PS: the point of the previous email was not about you