Re: [linux-audio-user] Funds for free audio software

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Funds for free audio software
From: Linium (intent_AT_club-internet.fr)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 22:41:55 EEST

Le Tue, 28 Aug 2001, vous avez écrit :

> good idea in general, if only the payment was a little more simple.
> for me as a german resident, sending someone in the US fifty dollars
> would cost me ten bucks handling charge :(

Yes it is the same here, sending money that way is very costy.

I don't know paypal. The ideal is as always to provide various way to send
money and let people chose the most suitable one for them.
That's probably why a unique site is a good idea. Once this monetary aspect is
solved, all programmers can get benefit from it.

Linium