Re: [linux-audio-user] timidity.cfg

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] timidity.cfg
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 16:10:01 EEST

Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> Can anyone send me a copy of there timidity.cfg file?

I've attached my /etc/timidity.cfg. Note that the first section assigns
the sounds to instrument numbers but the drum section assigns sounds to
note numbers.

I hope it helps...

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://sound.condorow.net

Currently listening to: New London Consort, "Planctus ante nescia"
(Carmina Burana)

timidity.cfg