Re: [linux-audio-user] Funds for free audio software

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Funds for free audio software
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 18:18:03 EEST

Mark Constable wrote:

> There should at least be some organised effort to get open
> sourced arts into the eyes and ears of the people that
> think twice about simply buying yet another CD, DVD or
> video tape... people just like us... but where can I, for
> instance, hear any open sourced music created by software
> I am dearly hoping becomes usable before tooo much longer ?

One of the places that you can find it is

http://www.free-music.com/fma2000/

There's not much there at the moment but I'm assuming it is just a
matter of time.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Manager Boost Hardware Limited.

Importing Korean Computer Products to New Zealand.

http://www.boosthardware.com - For the discerning hardware connoisseur. http://www.boosthardware.com/LAU/Linux_Audio_Users_Guide/ =======================================================================