[linux-audio-user] Good MIDI sequencer software

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Good MIDI sequencer software
From: Richi Plana (richip_AT_mozcom.com)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 20:11:30 EEST

Hi,

I just bought a creative keyboard (a Roland EM-20) and the computer MIDI
cables, and would like to do some sequencing. Would you kindly recommend
software which would allow me to record individual instruments and put
them together in sequence? It should also allow me to edit them. MIDI
format as well as MPEG4-SA format is ok. And I won't use KDE-specific
libs (Qt's ok, I guess), if that helps.

Thanks

Yours truly,
Richi Plana