Re: [linux-audio-user] SBLive mailing list?

From: David Hollister (david_AT_digitalaudioresources.org)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 07:07:05 EEST

Kevin Ernste wrote:

> I am one as well, running SBlive! cards on 3 machines under
> OSS.
>
> I would also be interested in knowing who is using the RME
> hammerfall. It looks to me like this will be an important
> card for us all very soon (I noticed the 'upcoming' Demudi
> package includes kernel patches for it). Is anyone runnng
> the Hammerfall under OSS, free or otherwise?
>
> Kevin Ernste
> Eastman Computer Music Center

Hmm, can you provide a link about information for this?

As you may see from my .sig, I run a web site that is supposed to provide this
sort of information to digital audio freaks.

There isn't much going on, not too many people using it, but I still like to keep it updated as much as I can. This would certainly be useful information to add.

For the record, I have a machine here that belongs to my company that has an
SBLive! in it. I run the OSS driver on it, but I'm not really using it for
anything right now (no time to mess with it)

--
David Hollister
Driversoft Engineering:  http://devicedrivers.com