Re: [linux-audio-user] SBLive mailing list?

From: Kevin Ernste (kevine88_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 06:11:26 EEST

I am one as well, running SBlive! cards on 3 machines under
OSS.

I would also be interested in knowing who is using the RME
hammerfall. It looks to me like this will be an important
card for us all very soon (I noticed the 'upcoming' Demudi
package includes kernel patches for it). Is anyone runnng
the Hammerfall under OSS, free or otherwise?

Kevin Ernste
Eastman Computer Music Center