[linux-audio-user] Real-time laptop processing?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Real-time laptop processing?
From: Joseph Zitt (jzitt_AT_metatronpress.com)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 04:35:57 EEST

I'm looking to do real-time signal processing on a laptop running
Linux. I'm looking for functions such as layered delay ( sometimes
called "Frippertronics"), pitch shifting, and, well, whatever else is
possible.

Are people doing this? What platforms and applications are you using?

--
|> ~The only thing that is not art is inattention~ --- Marcel Duchamp <|
| jzitt_AT_metatronpress.com           http://www.metatronpress.com/jzitt |