Re: [linux-audio-user] Cheap, good quality soundcard

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Cheap, good quality soundcard
From: HormoneX (hormonex_AT_yankthechain.com)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 09:37:47 EEST

Hi, I'm new to the list, and I'm new to linux audio too. I did have a
Trident 4Dwave based card in a windows machine once, and was not impressed
with the audio quality.

Evidently, the Maudio 24-96 is on the ALSA list, and it is a nice sounding
card albeit a bit pricy for consumer level hardware. I've never used it
with Linux though, so I can't speak to that.

--
YankTheChain.com - You can pretend we're not here. That's what I do.

,