Re: [linux-audio-user] UN petition against war

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] UN petition against war
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 11:29:24 EEST

Juhana Sadeharju wrote:
>>From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com>
>>Subject: [linux-audio-user] UN petition against war
>>
>>I'm sending this to you because the consequences of not doing so may
>>have a severe effect on the future of Linux Audio.
>>

> It is a chain letter, a spam. It is illegal to post chain letters.
> (I could have officials to check after you (just for fun if nothing
> else for), Patrick!)

What is the point of threatening me?

> I hope I don't see chain letters anymore. They are not related to
> Linux audio users at all.
>
> Regards,
>
> Juhana

I disagree. Linux audio users are a community of people. Politics is a
human concern. Therefore political messages have relevance here.

If you don't want to read messages that deal with political issues on
this list then you should just skip them.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Manager Boost Hardware Limited.

http://www.boosthardware.com - For the discerning hardware connoisseur. http://www.boosthardware.com/LAU/Linux_Audio_Users_Guide/ =======================================================================