Re: [linux-audio-user] UN petition against war

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] UN petition against war
From: Joseph Zitt (jzitt_AT_metatronpress.com)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 16:00:27 EEST

On Fri, Sep 21, 2001 at 03:17:56PM +0900, Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> In less than a week they recieved so many emails generated by a working
> chain letter that they reversed there flawed decision and instead
> invested more money into the brewery.

There may be anecdotal evidence of occasional successes. Or other
factors may be in play.

> I suggest that Phil Agre has been outdated on this point.

Being familiar with his work and his research, I trust his
conclusions.

--
|> ~The only thing that is not art is inattention~ --- Marcel Duchamp <|
| jzitt_AT_metatronpress.com           http://www.metatronpress.com/jzitt |