R: [linux-audio-user] UN petition against war

Subject: R: [linux-audio-user] UN petition against war
From: Marco Ballini (marcoballini_AT_tin.it)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 19:28:44 EEST

> On Fri, Sep 21, 2001 at 03:17:56PM +0900, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
>
> > In less than a week they recieved so many emails generated by a working
> > chain letter that they reversed there flawed decision and instead
> > invested more money into the brewery.

From http://www.boosthardware.com/LAU/Linux_Audio_Users_Guide/
(PatrickShirley's one), in the chapter _Netiquette_:
...archives will give you a good idea. Don't spam (repeat messages) Don't
expect instant answers and...
I understand your feelings and the need for doing something, but ... do you
really thinks that at the UN they will take a decision on the base of 200
signatures from chain letters? I do not. Maybe pressing on your govt could
be more useful (but not with chain letters).

marcob