Re: [linux-audio-user] SBLive mailing list?

From: HormoneX (hormonex_AT_yankthechain.com)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 11:35:57 EEST

I may be mistaken on this, but I believe the SBlive has a separate dsp
chip for it's "environmental audio" and the out put from the wavetable can
be routed through it. The DSP chip itself is supposed to be programmable,
so it should bepossible to implment extarnal midi control for those
effects while simultaneously using the wavetable rom sounds. On 22 Sep

--
YankTheChain.com - You can pretend we're not here. That's what I do.

,