Re: [linux-audio-user] newbie question

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] newbie question
From: HormoneX (hormonex_AT_yankthechain.com)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 10:32:26 EEST

I'm in a very similar situation. I've been using the Delta 1010 that I
scavenged from my old workstation, and I'm quite pleased with the quality,
although I haven't yet taken on any large projects as I have yet to find a
multitracker that I'm completely happy with.

--
YankTheChain.com - You can pretend we're not here. That's what I do.

,