Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT] Linux soundapps pages updated

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT] Linux soundapps pages updated
From: Eric Dantan Rzewnicki (rzewnickie_AT_rfa.org)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 21:40:08 EEST

Dave Phillips wrote:

> Greetings:
>
> Yes, it's that time of the month again. You know the drill...
>
> http://sound.condorow.net
>
> Best regards,
>
> == Dave Phillips
>
> The Book Of Linux Music & Sound at http://www.nostarch.com/lms.htm
>
> Currently listening to: "Le Sacre du Printemps" (Stravinsky)

I'm sorry to read that you will no longer be writing your musings
column. :(

But, you have to do what's best for you.

Is there an archive of your musings available for posterity's sake? I
realize much of it was topical and many of the links are likely to be
broken...but, it would be interesting to read through to help get a
sense of linux audio development history.

-Eric Rz.