Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT] Linux soundapps pages updated

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT] Linux soundapps pages updated
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 00:43:18 EEST

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:

> Is there an archive of your musings available for posterity's sake? I
> realize much of it was topical and many of the links are likely to be
> broken...but, it would be interesting to read through to help get a
> sense of linux audio development history.

I have the columns from July 1999 through June 2000, and I believe you
can find some earlier ones on copied pages scattered around the Web. I
don't know if anyone else has any other copies. If so, I'd be happy to
donate what I have to an archive.

Jörn, Paul W., anyone else have any back issues of the pages ?

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://sound.condorow.net