Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT] Linux soundapps pages updated

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT] Linux soundapps pages updated
From: Jörn Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 01:28:28 EEST

Paul Winkler wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 09, 2001 at 05:43:18PM -0400, Dave Phillips wrote:
> > Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
> >
> > > Is there an archive of your musings available for posterity's sake? I
> > > realize much of it was topical and many of the links are likely to be
> > > broken...but, it would be interesting to read through to help get a
> > > sense of linux audio development history.
> > I have the columns from July 1999 through June 2000, and I believe you
> > can find some earlier ones on copied pages scattered around the Web. I
> > don't know if anyone else has any other copies. If so, I'd be happy to
> > donate what I have to an archive.
> >
> > Jörn, Paul W., anyone else have any back issues of the pages ?
>
> Nope, sorry. I compulsively keep email, but not web pages.

same here. sorry.

pity you drop the musings. i don't quite understand the part about
"being representative" and focusing too much on your own activities.
that's been fine with me, i never regarded it as an explicitly
neutral and general news source.
on the contrary, i took it as the very personal opinion of a person
in whose very personal opinion i happen to be very interested in.

anyway, i understand that your day is also limited to something
between 25 and 27 hours, and that seems a pretty good reason to get
rid of some extra work, given the number of articles you've been
writing recently.

best,

jörn

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
home://Kurfürstenstr.49.45138.Essen.Germany