Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT] Linux soundapps pages updated

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT] Linux soundapps pages updated
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 03:47:17 EEST

Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:

> pity you drop the musings. i don't quite understand the part about
> "being representative" and focusing too much on your own activities.
> that's been fine with me, i never regarded it as an explicitly
> neutral and general news source.
> on the contrary, i took it as the very personal opinion of a person
> in whose very personal opinion i happen to be very interested in.

Thank you, Jörn, I appreciate your comments. And as I mentioned in the
column I would be interested in running it if someone else wants to
write anything for it.

> anyway, i understand that your day is also limited to something
> between 25 and 27 hours, and that seems a pretty good reason to get
> rid of some extra work, given the number of articles you've been
> writing recently.

Yes, it's been a little hectic. I'm currently writing category reviews
for Freshmeat and working on incorporating LADSPA plugins into Snd via
GUI widgets (very neat so far). I'm also supposed to be writing an
article about Linux sound software for the Computer Music Journal, I
should be getting an outline done for that Real Soon Now.

And now I have to go watch over my Better Half's kids...joy, rapture...
;)

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://sound.condorow.net