Re: [linux-audio-user] Snd article on-line

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Snd article on-line
From: CLOTILDE Guy Daniel (guy.clotilde_AT_wanadoo.fr)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 14:06:42 EEST

Hi

Maybe I understand what he means:
a single file with everything in it . Of course, separate packages should be available, for those who knows exactly what they want and how to do it or wh have a slow connection.
But I more than fully agree with the idea of a single file even if it's big. With high-speed connections it's not a problem.

Once again, I'd like that all progs are given this way. I have too much walk on the internet in search of that f#~#~#g dependency that it would be a little heaven if one shot give it all.

Regards.