Re: [linux-audio-user] guitar tuner ?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] guitar tuner ?
From: Laura Conrad (lconrad_AT_laymusic.org)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 21:47:44 EEST

    John> Krzys Majewski wrote:
>> Well-temperedness (or the lack of it)
>> really is a pain in ass. Why couldn't we have come up with a more
>> mathematically robust scale?

    John> How many years would you like to discuss this? (only joking -- it's a
    John> HUGE issue. Look it up in any big musical reference work such as
    John> Grove)

And then if you still want to discuss it, there are tuning lists you
can join.

--
Laura (mailto:lconrad_AT_laymusic.org , http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097	fax: (801) 365-6574